[Zope-dev] Re: Zope(2|3) on Python 2.5

Brian Sutherland brian at vanguardistas.net
Wed Apr 30 02:49:04 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 03:58:19PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I don't think there should be a
> problem with Zope 3.4 saying it supports Python 2.5 too, though. We'll
> start doing that officially for Grok too at some point.

I'm interested in setting the allowed python versions for the
Ubuntu/Debian packages SchoolTool built.

I had somehow believed that RestrictedPython was still not ported to
Python 2.5 and so have setup things like that. Er, is this true?

RestrictedPython ends up being a dependency of zope.app.pagetemplate,
which is pretty much a dependency of everything.

--
Brian Sutherland