[Zope-dev] Re: [Checkins] SVN: zope.release/branches/3.4/ * Added latest version of zope.app.security to avoid deprecation

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Aug 1 09:55:13 EDT 2008

On Friday 01 August 2008, Christophe Combelles wrote:
> Did you miss the CHANGES.txt in zope.release ? We have two histories now.

Nope, but that file tracks the package -- source code -- changes of
zope.release.

I wanted a separate file that tracks the changes to the
controlled-packages.cfg file.

> How did you choose the 3.4.0c5 version? I mean, where does the "5" come
> from?

We have been doing c* KGS releases all along. See

http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/intro.html

I just have not bothered updating the Zope3 tree, making packages and
announcements. It just costs too much time. Unless Marius or someone else
signs up for producing TAR ball releases and announces them, I will only
create a TAR ball and announcement for Zope 3.4.0 final.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter