[Zope-dev] zc.authorizedotnet

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Mon Aug 4 19:31:43 EDT 2008

Hi Juan.

Certainly we'd hate to see an unnecessary fork.

Are you a Zope Contributor?

I don't keep up with all the preferred mechanisms for external
contributors, so we'll ask around if not.

You'll have to make some license assignments (to Zope Foundation and
contributors, I believe) and assertions (Zope Public License).

We would want tests for the changes, of course.

Thanks

Gary