[Zope-dev] Update Zope2.9/2.10 pt_BR translation

Rudá Porto Filgueiras rudazz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:56:13 EST 2008

Hi,

I did some work to update pt_BR zope.po translation.
But I also want to make sure zope.pot is updated to merge new strings.

I read this doc but I guess it apply only to Zope3 (Zope2 don't have
i18nextract script)?
http://svn.zope.org/zope.app.locales/trunk/src/zope/app/locales/TRANSLATE.txt

Should I get Zope 3.2 branch to update these translations?
And so on, to update Zope2.10 get Zope3.3 branch?

One problem now to people that work with Plone2.5/3.x  and use Zope3
packages lilke zope.schema and zope.formlib is the need to update
translations.

Regards,

--
Rudá Porto Filgueiras

http://python-blog.blogspot.com

Hospedagem Plone, Django, Zope 3, Grok...
http://www.pytown.com