[Zope-dev] z3c.form 2.0 release

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Dec 9 05:06:01 EST 2008

On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Michael Howitz wrote:
> There is still the zagy-sources branch which makes z3c.form usable
> together with sources (not only vocabularies). I'd be happy to merge
> it to the trunk.

I would love to have this branch merged and even wait a few days with the
release process.

> But it adds a dependency to zope.app.form as it needs
> zope.app.form.browser.interfaces.ITerms.
> There was a discussion to move this interface to a new package called
> zope.browser [1].
> But I don't know if there was any progress.

That is a real problem, as I really do not want a dependency on zope.app.form.

I do not think there has been progress on the discussion, but we should just
release the zope.browser package with this one interface in it for now.
Another alternative would be for z3c.form to specify an ITerms interface.
Porting from zope.app.form to z3c.form would be easy, since only one import
would need to change.

Regards,
Stephan
--