[Zope-dev] zope.browser?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Dec 11 09:54:10 EST 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I saw that Roger Ineichen created and released a package called
> zope.browser.
>
> I assume that this package is intended to reduce dependencies, which is
> a project I applaud. So far I don't see any effect of this - in fact
> several packages now have an added dependency to zope.browser that
> wasn't there before. I'm sure there's a bit of the plan I don't
> understand yet - please enlighten me?

Looking more, I've noticed that zc.sourcefactory replaces the dependency
on zope.app.form with this package. That seems to be an improvement.

Since I'm quite interested in this project, I'd like to hear much more
about how we will determine which kind of dependency surgery we'll do next.

Regards.

Martijn