[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-Users] Re: Zope 3.4.0 candidate 1 Released

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 07:21:12 EST 2008

<tal:block off-topic="true" rant="on">

On Sat, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:
>  Heh, I was joking. It's not a secret. It's just that we'd like to have
>  something to show before getting everyone all excited.

I'll repeat my position on this that the best way forward for zope.org
is to move all functionality out of zope org to microsites or
otherwise. The collector is pretty much gone now, the wikies are on
wiki.zope.org, and the next step would be to set up a new
products.zope.org, with the Plone product software.

A new site with new design and marketing talk could then replace
www.zope.org. This sites main focus would just be to point people to
the correct other sites. :)

</tal:block>
http://www.colliberty.com/