[Zope-dev] Standard namechooser

Aaron Lehmann aaron at zope.com
Mon Feb 11 10:06:22 EST 2008

Christian,

What if people are relying on those error messages to do different
things?
Possibly they already have normalization code they expect to come into
play in this situation, which is different than yours
.
On the other hand, having to do this seems annoying, so as someone
writing new code I'd consider your proposed patch a feature, rather
than a bugfix.

My two cents,

Aaron Lehmann