[Zope-dev] can we teach official Zope to start detecting "HTTPS" header?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Feb 19 19:37:20 EST 2008

The reason that that more folks probably don't complain about this is that they
probably use Apache to do URL rewriting in conjunction with Zope's virtual host
monster.  And under that scenario, you indicate that you want Zope to generate
https urls within the Apache rewrite rule as opposed to within a separate header.

That said, it'd be fine to put this in, it would cause absolutely no harm.
(Although I'm not volunteering, every time I try to check something in to the
Zope repository these days, Philipp yells at me about style, so I'm getting
gun-shy... ;-) )

- C