[Zope-dev] buildout 'versions' and 'develop' conflict

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sat Feb 23 12:10:52 EST 2008

On Feb 23, 2008, at 11:22 AM, Christophe Combelles wrote:
> I don't think this is a matter of implicit versus explicit, because
> there are two explicit configurations: one explicit 'version', and
> one explicit 'develop'.

The develop option just causes a develop egg to be created.  It
doesn't say if they should be used for a particular part.

It is certainly a matter of policy that buildout prefers develop
distributions when there isn't an explicit requirement.  Currently,
versions are treated as explicit requirements.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation