[Zope-dev] Finding modification time for a specific file

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Jan 2 12:44:31 EST 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 30.12.2007, 11:35 -0800 schrieb Saurabh Bagchi:
> I would like to do the following for a specific file,
> call it addMember.xls:
> 1) Print the name of the file.
> 2) By the side of the file, print its modification
> time.
>
> I can do this for all the files in the folder, but not
> for a specific file. I figure I need to pass some
> filter to objectValues to only select the specific
> file, but my attempts have been in vain so far.

Your question is very inspecific, especially to the development *of*
Zope.

To make sure you receive an answer, you should:

- Be more specific, especially about the Zope part
- Probably ask the zope at zope.org mailinglist
  (it seems to be a question of how to use Zope)

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany