[Zope-dev] Zope 3 without ZODB

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Jan 15 11:45:29 EST 2008

Hi Chris. I was scanning the lists looking for posts similar to this.
Were you successful in getting something like this to work? Anyone else
document anything like this?

I wrote a different main.py at some point about a year or so ago so both
twisted clients and servers to could be started up using schemas for
zconfig but am looking at possibilities without and with other non ZODB
backends. I see Philip provided some clues for a mixin that could be
used to glue the publisher's traversal mechanism together with an
alternative storage.  Many thanks.

Regards,
David