AW: [Zope-dev] zope.viewlet 3.4.1 release broken

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Jan 24 11:11:32 EST 2008

Hi Christian

> Betreff: [Zope-dev] zope.viewlet 3.4.1 release broken
>
> Hi,
>
> the release of zope.viewlet 3.4.1 on pypi is missing the data
> files (like .txt and .zcml), hence it is unusable. Also the
> date in the CHANGES is wrong (2007 should be 2008)

No it doesn't miss the data. Your linux is just not able to
extract them. It works on windows box.

> Roger, it is good that you do releases, but could to please
> take take of making them proper?

Probably you know already. That's a (linux) bug in the python
tar library. I did nothing wrong. It's just broken if you extract
the files from the egg. on linux. Everything is build correct.

btw, Stephan told me to fix the other eggs.

Regards
Roger Ineichen