[Zope-dev] zope.testing releases on PyPI

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Jul 9 23:37:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

the zope.testing releases on PyPI are apparently a bit weird.

 - zope.testing 3.5.1 has been the latest released version on PyPI
   last week
 - I created V 3.5.2 on Sunday. Phillip granted me access to the
   zope.testing package on PyPI in order to upload 3.5.2 (which worked)
 - I created V 3.5.3 yesterday morning. Uploading the egg was impossible
   because I had no longer rights (in fact permissions are currentl
   only granted to Jim and Fred Drake (not even Phillip)
 - search for "zope.testing" on PyPI leads me to version 3.0 instead of
3.5.1

Does anyone know what happened here?

Andreas