[Zope-dev] Re: [Checkins] SVN: zope.i18n/branches/regebro-pluralsupport/src/zope/i18n/ Changed the API. It's unwieldy as it is, so better have separate methods

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:47:02 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 20:22, Stephan Richter
<srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 July 2008, Lennart Regebro wrote:
>> Log message for revision 88417:
>>   Changed the API. It's unwieldy as it is, so better have separate method
>>   for plurals.
>
> It looks to me as if you only support one singular and one plural form.

Nope. Although I currently only test that case.

> I have read some commentary a long time ago, that some languages, like Polish, have
> multiple plural forms. Is that supported?

Should be, but it's not tested yet.

While talking about this, what would a ZPT implementation of this best
look like? An i18n:count statement that takes expressions?

Or?

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64