[Zope-dev] Tesing a module against against dependencies in different versions

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Jul 16 14:59:12 EDT 2008

Hi there,

we maintain some modules that should work against different versions of
dependent module. E.g. my z3c.sqlalchemy module should work with

Sqlalchemy 0.3.X and zope.interface 3.0.X
or
SQLAlchemy >=0.4.X and zope.interface>=3.3.0

The codebase right works with both combinations. I am not sure how test
such configurations automatically because the dependent modules and their
versions are fixed within the setup.py. Is there some way together with
Buildout, zope.testing & friends?

Andreas
 -