[Zope-dev] Re: Buildout site

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Jul 17 14:20:45 EDT 2008

Baiju M wrote:
> Hi all,
>        Few weeks back Buildout site become live, Jens Vagelpohl setup the
> site at http://buildout.zope.org/  But I couldn't work further on the site.
> If anyone want contribute to the content please add it here:
>
> svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/buildout-website/trunk/

One thing I wondered is whether we cannot make the buildout website, at
least the documentation bits, part of the buildout SVN project itself.
This way we can make release specific documentation releases as well,
like for instance Python does.

We do still need an entry page for the buildout site itself, though.
Perhaps this could also be maintained in the buildout svn.

Regards,

Martijn