[Zope-dev] Re: SVN: grokcore.view/trunk/ get rid of another collective'ism :)

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Sat Jul 19 16:49:12 EDT 2008

Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> writes:

> I think originally folks started doing this because the properties
> (svn:ignore, svn:externals) can't be viewed from the web interface.
> I'm not arguing for the practice, and in fact would prefer that we
> update the webapp to something which *can* expose the properties.

I think we should also update the webapp to something that handles
directories and files consistently.  To view a directory, you click on
its name, but to view a file, you have to click on the revision number;
and after browsing through a dozen directories, it is really hard for me
always to remember to select a file by clicking on something different.