[Zope-dev] Zope3 on Google AppEngine

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 2 08:09:38 EDT 2008

Interesting post. I am still not sure to what level I'll look to Google
for app infrastructure. Seems to me there are too many restrictions on
what you'd really be able to deploy and then you're stuck with married
to what they've got for better or worse. On the other hand, Stripping
zope to the minimum has certainly been an eye opener and certainly
beneficial to get to a bare bones idea of what you could run with (with
or without Google) though. Many thanks for sharing your efforts on this.

Regards,
David