[Zope-dev] buildout failures

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Fri Jun 13 16:20:20 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 07:44:32PM +0100, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> How many of these do we need? zope-dev is almost unreadable at the
> moment due to the number of buildout failure emails.

I like buildbot emails.  Well, except for the ones that complain about
svn.zope.org being down.

If buildbot complaints bother other people, how about creating a
separate list for them?

Marius Gedminas
--
One could envision a different approach to persistence (hands wave and
magical stardust appears overhead to percussive indian string music)