[Zope-dev] adding svn repositories for Zope 3 on Ohloh

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Mar 4 01:06:51 EST 2008

Hi,

Paul Carduner schrieb:
> Those of you who know about the open source code analysis website
> ohloh.net may have noticed that Zope 3 has "Decreasing year-over-year
> development activity."  We can change this status by adding the
> individual repository listings for all zope components (zope.app.*,
> zope.*, z3c.*, zc.*, etc.).  I've started to add the few packages I've
> worked on to the ohloh code listings.  Anyone with an ohloh login can
> do this by going to http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4495/enlistments and
> clicking on "Add a new enlistment".  I encourage everyone to do this.

Their import is weird. This happened due to the switched repository
layout that they can't analyze properly. I once registered
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main and they picked up all the individual
trunks, but then lost them again and I didn't bother to re-import.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany