[Zope-dev] buildout-based buildbot back

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Tue Mar 4 12:22:49 EST 2008

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 10:15:49AM +0100, Christian Theune wrote:
> Jodok Batlogg schrieb:
>> On 04.03.2008, at 09:34, Christian Theune wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> it took a while, but here it is: I've put the buildout-based buildot into
>>> its own virtual machine (with enough resources hopefully).
>>>
>>> It's been running for about a week now and seems to work fairly well. I
>>> integrated the classical buildbot view and my alternative display in one
>>> installation that is accessible at:
>
> Gnah. zopebuildbot.whq.gocept.com
>
> Working with buildout and buildbot at the same time makes my brain hurt. ;)

Yummy.  Your email prompted me to fix some of the red test failures:
z3checkins (that no one cares about) and zope.component (which is
actually caused by a missing dependency in zope.security).

The missing zope.security dependency causes a few other package tests to
fail; it would be nice if whoever knows how to make releases would
release zope.security 3.4.1 with the fix.

Regarding the interface itself: the default waterfall view is pretty
much useless for this large number of interfaces.  I like the
cruise-control and latest-build views, although I'd be happier if they
had more direct links to the actual test runner output.

Also, I think that lack of a bin/test for any package can be rightly
considered to be a bug.

Marius Gedminas
--
  (Pdb) operationerr.w_value.w_value.w_value.w_value.w_value.w_value
  <pypy.interpreter.executioncontext.OperationError instance at 0x5eee30>