[Zope-dev] Reducing dependencies of zope.publisher

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 21 12:10:23 EDT 2008

Hi Jim. What does this mean? Will the new package be a drop in
replacement for what we have without some direction on what to do with
the other bit or will it break our applications. A working publisher is
pretty essential to a functioning zope app. Does this mean the end of
deprecation warnings for the publisher? Is this not useful? Many thanks.

Regards,
David