[Zope-dev] TestRunner refactoring

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun May 4 18:06:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've spend some time in the last days refactoring the current zope.testing
TestRunner [1]. I didn't make huge functional changes (it's called refactoring
after all) and tried being careful about changes in the output.

However, I integrated unit tests and functional tests into normal layers from
the test runners perspective. This currently results in unit tests being
executed at some time (not necessarily at the beginning) and the layer name to
change from 'unit' to 'Running zope.testing.testrunner.layer.UnitTests tests'.

I kept close to the existing tests and made the whole approach more formalized
pluggable and hopefully easier to understand.

If nobody objects I'll merge my changes tomorrow and continue improving on
that basis.

Christian

[1] svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.testing/branches/ctheune-cleanup

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany