AW: [Zope-dev] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: New i18n locale extraction concept

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu May 8 19:08:55 EDT 2008

Hi Maurits

The goal of this package is to allow to translate projects
or shared translation from package namspaces which was not
possible right now.

I see your point not having zcml but that's a no go for use
since most zope project are using ZCML. But probably we can
find a way out of this. I really need to take a closer look
at everything first.

Some hints, the package offers translation support and uses
additional extra_requires for the configuration. In prodution
you whould never define such extra_requires in a buildout
and then you will never get such zcml dependencies.

Does that not fit for grok. Or are you using the same buildout
for development and production usage? I hope not right?

Regards
Roger Ineichen