[Zope-dev] zope.testing console script

Benji York benji at zope.com
Thu May 15 08:32:28 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
> Is there a reason to advocate zope.testing over the others? Would it
> perhaps make more sense to use one of the more widely used tools instead
> of maintaing our own testing toolkit?

I'd also like for us to adopt one of the more widely used test
runners, but as mentioned in replies, there are some features in
zope.testing that we depend on.  If someone were adequately motivated
and had sufficient time (neither of which I have, so I suspect no one
else does either), it would be interesting to attempt to endue another
test runner with the features we need (layers, etc.).
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer