[Zope-dev] kgs-update broken [fixed]

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed May 21 07:04:03 EDT 2008

For the record:

The cron scripts where missing on the new download.zope.org machine and where
re-installed system-wide by Jim (communication happened on IRC) with the same
parameters that Stephan used originally. Stephan acknowledged the
configuration.

I've set up a Nagios check that keeps me informed when the cron scripts for
checking pypi where not executed for more than 10 minutes. This should avoid
the issue of not noticing for almost two weeks in the future.

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com