[Zope-dev] Zope3 on Google AppEngine

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 23 12:19:22 EDT 2008

Hi Jodok. I had looked at storm a while back but the zope integration
seemed to lack any relationship with zope schemas.  I guess it is
possible to define a zope schema that is not persisted and create the
tables from it. It did not seem to me a good way of using CA. How are
you managing this part of things.

I Haven't worked with bigtable yet myself but assume the transactional
semantics would be a challenge since I am not sure how quickly the data
gets to the storage. This is interesting stuff in any case.

Regards,
David