[Zope-dev] Bug in zope.app.generations fixed and logging increased. Release?

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Mon Nov 24 12:45:19 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 05:09:40PM +0100, Christian Theune wrote:
> I've fixed a bug in zope.app.generations and added more logging. Can
> someone have a look on this with a second pair of eyes and give me a go
> for releasing that code as 3.4.2?

I looked at it, and it looks fine.  The only thing I could nitpick about
is that it's a bit unclear what the bug is about and why that patch
fixes it just from looking at the patch -- but if you look at more
context, it becomes blindingly obvious.

Was this bug reported in launchpad?  If so, it would be good to mention
the bug number in the changelog; if not, it would be good to report it
and then mention the bug number in the changelog before the release.

Marius Gedminas
--
"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more security
than wiping with decimal values."