[Zope-dev] naming Zope

Lacko Roman rlacko at gratex.com
Thu Apr 9 05:31:35 EDT 2009

When i speak about zope with my friends or tell about zope to my boss i allways use "Zope Framework" name.
Zope Framework was from beginning the "natural" name for zope3 for me.

When i thing about Zope3, i think about Zope Framework
When i thing about Zope2, i think about Zope2

Just my 0.02 cents :)

Regards
Roman Lacko