[Zope-dev] Zope Source Code Repository

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 09:47:57 EDT 2009

Gary Poster wrote:
>> Where's the visual diff?
>> Where's the interactive log of revisions?
>> Where's the repository browser?
>
> FWIW, I don't know if TortoiseBzr has this.  I'd be surprised if it
> didn't have these, especially the first two.

TortoiseSVN's log is now *very* interactive. I'd be surprised if
TortoiseBzr *did* haev that level of interactivity, given how many years
it took tsvn to grow it ;-)

>> Does it work the same on Windows, Ubuntu and Mac OS?
>
> (I assume you mean bzr vs.svn, rather than TortoiseBzr vs. TortoiseSvn;
> AFAICT, Tortoise* is Windows only.)

No, I mean TortoiseBzr. As I said to Mark Hammond when chatting about
Bzr, having a *great* gui tool equivalent to TortoiseSvn that worked
*cross platform* would be a *major* reason to move to that rcs. Anything
less is just "interesting".

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk