[Zope-dev] who wants to maintain the Zope 3 ZMI?

Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Tue Apr 14 19:33:07 EDT 2009

I use zmi as a basic ui for viewing objects bacause we get basic views
for some default content, navigating the object store, and configuring
local security settings on objects, and configuring per instance tools.

And this is mainly because in the early stages of our projects we haven't built
the UI.  Oh and we probably wouldn't integrate some the tool
management in our UI like pluggable auth components.