[Zope-dev] iterating over class without __iter__ but with __getitem__ raises AttributeError:__iter__

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 15:01:19 EDT 2009

Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Andreas Zeidler wrote:
>> Chris Withers wrote:
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/360761
>>>
>>> Now, who knows how to fix it? ;-)
>> this has been fixed in http://svn.zope.org/?view=rev&rev=99191
>
> Wonderful, if Chris can confirm this, I'll make a new Acquisition release.

I've running with a develop copy of the Zope 2 trunk.

This has include/Acquisition, but is that actually being used?
If not, then why is it included like that?

If so, then how do I get it to recompile now that I've svn up'ed my Zope
2 trunk to get Andreas' changes?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk