[Zope-dev] People in the "Zope 3" and "ZMI" teams

Yusei TAHARA yusei at domen.cx
Sat Apr 18 03:21:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:09:05 +0200
Fabio Tranchitella <kobold at kobold.it> wrote:

> To be honest, zope3 (as it is today) is a nice platform for me and for my
> company to build web applications (and, in general, the ZCA is a nice
> platform for building not-only-web applications), and it would be a shame
> to loose it.

ZCA will be improved by ZTK, so I don't worry.

> To make explicit: I am not talking just about maintaining the ZMI, I'm
> talking about making zope3 a *real* user-friendly web framework, as (for
> example) grok is already right now.

For me, my main purpose is maintaing the ZMI as an application server on ZTK,
because I find it still useful for maintenance/configuration on the spot for
example. But making Zope3(though it is still ambiguous for me)/ZTK user-
friendly sounds a very nice idea. I could imagine a lot of packages might
makes beginners shrink a bit, although we already have nice books.

Best regards,
--
Yusei TAHARA <yusei at domen.cx>