[Zope-dev] Zope 2.12.0a2 released

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Apr 19 04:52:18 EDT 2009

I just released Zope 2.12.0a2:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Zope2/2.12.0a2

The problems I reported earlier this week with Acquistion/Extension
class
on a 64bit Linux system could not be reproduced on another system.

Working easy_install support is still lacking. I think we will follow
the approach
providing a dedicated index (as Tres pointed out several times in
former postings).

The regarding the 'old-style' source tar-ball. My suggestion is to
drop it.

Supported, documented and recommended installation methods should be

- zc.buildout (working)
- virtualenv + easy_install (see above)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards,
Andreas Jung

---
Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK