[Zope-dev] zc.buildout template recipes: concerns with [z3c|collective].recipe.template and other issues

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Mon Apr 27 08:40:32 EDT 2009

Hi there,

Hanno Schlichting wrote:

> Uli Fouquet wrote:

> > I put the sources in a private repository meanwhile. I'd prefer to put
> > the sources into Zope repository again, but if this is legally too
> > difficult, they will stay hosted elsewhere.
>
> Why not merge it back to the original recipe in the collective now?

That's exactly what's happening right now :)

>  Just
>  tell me your plone.org username and I'll give you collective access in
> a matter of a day.

Looks like I was just to dumb to use my collective access correctly.
Many thanks to all friendly people that offered help! And my apologies
to the collective admins, esp. gotcha!

Beside this it would really be nice, if one could share code at least in
the Zope-, Plone and collective repositories with less legal hassle. But
I guess this was already discussed extensively here, so I'd better shut
up ;)

Best regards,

--
Uli