[Zope-dev] Proposal: set __parent__ and __name__ in Zope 2.12 OFS

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Apr 28 05:00:25 EDT 2009

My 2 cents:

Zope 2.12 will go into beta state as soon as ZODB 3.9.0
goes beta. The underlying Zope 3 packages are stable and good enough
right - I don't care much right now about having an official Zope Toolkit
Release 1.0. If this will happen soon: fine - otherwise we will stay
with the current Zope 3.4 packages. With Zope 2.12.0b1 we will look at the
state of the ZTK and make a final decision (3.4 vs. ZTK 1.0). This decision
will then be final for the 2.12 release. People will be free to use the ZTK
later on their own risk by overriding the versions or by providing a
dedicated

Andreas