[Zope-dev] [Feature Request] add 'extensions' option to z3c.recipe.sphinxdoc

Gary Poster gary.poster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:05:44 EDT 2009

Hi Markus.

Stephan Richter and Paul Cardune are the people I would expect to
manage this package.  I expect they'll get back to you soonish.  On
freenode #zope3-dev they are srichter and pcardune, IIRC.

The feature and the diff look reasonable to me.  Normally we want
tests in our diffs, but this package doesn't have them yet, so I don't
see why it should block this contribution.

FWIW, I did notice a trivial issue: a spelling error in the CHANGES:
"seperated" -> "separated".

Thanks!

Gary