[Zope-dev] Packages to be released

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Aug 6 12:31:55 EDT 2009

Hey,

Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> I'd like to release some packages with fixed/improved dependencies:
>
>   - zope.location
>   - zope.sendmail
>   - zope.pagetemplate
>   - zope.app.publisher
>   - zope.filerepresentation
>
> These packages are already ok in the repository, but I don't have the rights to
> do the upload to pypi. Can somebody do the releases? Can I prepare the job in
> someway? Can I have release permissions for the packages? My pypi nickname is
> kobold.

Belatedly I'm giving you pypi permissions.

To Jim: We've been giving out permissions a lot to people who take the
responsibility to work on packages, and I think the gained participation
outweighs the breakage - we should be running a compatibility test
regime if we care about complex inter-package breakages.

Regards,

Martijn