[Zope-dev] zope.testing 3.8 fails in mysterious ways

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Wed Aug 12 08:42:56 EDT 2009

Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 01:17:41PM +0200, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
>> just fyi: the bug is also present in zope.testing 3.7.7 (showing up when
>> testing plone.z3cform).  would it perhaps be possible to release a fixed
>> 3.7.8 soon, so that our buildout stops complaining again? :)
>
> I looked at the bug and Godefroid's checkin today.  Things seem to be
> complicated.  Short summary: collective.recipe.z2testrunner doesn't
> support running tests in a subprocess.  Long summary:
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/407916
>
> As a quick workaround, instead of a single 'run tests' step that does
>
>   bin/test
>
> do separate 'run unit tests' and 'run functional tests' steps
>
>   bin/test -u
>   bin/test -f
>
> in your buildbot config.
>
> Marius Gedminas

I did fix zope.testing and plone.recipe.zope2instance :

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/checkins/2009-August/036807.html

https://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/94328/buildout/plone.recipe.zope2instance/trunk/src

Fixes released in zope.testing 0.8.1 and plone.recipe.zope2instance 3.4

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be