[Zope-dev] ZTK with no test failures on Python 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6!

Fabio Tranchitella kobold at kobold.it
Thu Aug 20 10:51:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

with the today's changes, the KGS for the Zope Toolkit[1] has no build
failures on Python 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6 for both 32bit and 64bit Linux.

Kudos to everybody to work to achieve this result!

The next steps are:

 - Add Windows and MacOS build slaves;
 - Move the kgs definition to a better place than a branch (see [1]).

Anyone interested in helping out running build slaves for Windows and
MacOS? Running the tests require between 5 and 15 minutes of computation
each day (depending on your hardware) and we can arrange the best time to
run them for your particular build slave.

The only requirement is having Python 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6 installed, better if
with a virtualenv environment.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me and I will provide you
the configuration details.

Fabio

[1] svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/branches/jim-kgs/kgs