[Zope-dev] Proposal: zope.app.publisher refactoring

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:00:23 EDT 2009

2009/8/24 Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu>:
> On Friday 21 August 2009, Dan Korostelev wrote:
>> BrowserSkinsVocabulary - this can be moved to zope.publisher.browser
>> and rewritten with zope.schema's SimpleVocabulary not to introduce
>> dependency on zope.componentvocabulary.
>
> -1. Why? The reason we wrote the zope.componentvocabulary code originally was
> exactly to avoid the constant reimplementation of that code.

Well, the only reason is that zope.publisher currently doesn't depend
on zope.componentvocabulary. But it doesn't matter for me personally,
so if steering group decides that it's okay to add a dependency on
zope.componentvocabulary to zope.publisher, I won't rewrite the
vocabulary with SimpleVocabulary :-)

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev