[Zope-dev] Need help

Roopesh P Raj roopesh.praj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 06:02:12 EST 2009

I have to use a logging framework in my zope product. The logging framework
makes it mandatory to use the same object instance to fire various logging
calls (like log start, log end). I want to store the object instance
somewhere so that I can use it from any module in my zope product.

I tried to store it in context._ProductContext__app. There are two patch
classes of httprequest and httpresponse inside which the context is not
available. How do I do this in Zope-2.8.8

Thanks
Roopesh