[Zope-dev] Copyright header change script ready

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Dec 17 04:29:01 EST 2009

Hi,

after transferring the code ownership from ZC to the ZF we need to
change copyright headers in the repository.

I wrote a script [1][2] to help doing that (changing the trunks and last
two release branches) which is ready now.

This message is mainly intended as a heads-up: there'll be a lot of
commits soon that will alter a lot of code automatically.

I'm currently planning to let the script run over all top-level projects
I see in the repository on the coming week-end so if anybody
likes to veto this, please step up today or tomorrow.

If you'd like to see how the change looks like, you can look at the
changes produced by running it on gocept.zope3instance [3][4].

Cheers,
Christian

[1] http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/ctheune/foundation/fix-copyright.sh?view=log
[2] http://svn.gocept.com/viewcvs/gocept.devtools/trunk/