[Zope-dev] New release needed for z3c.recipe.depgraph

Fabio Tranchitella kobold at kobold.it
Mon Dec 21 15:34:30 EST 2009

Hello,

I've just committed a simple patch to allow extras in the eggs option of a
z3c.recipe.depgraph-based recipe. While doing it, I just realized that the
0.4 release has not been uploaded to PyPI, where the most recent version is
0.3.

Package index owners for the package are hannosch, faassen. Can you please
release 0.4 (or better, 0.5 with my fix) to PyPI? My PyPI nickname is
kobold, in case you want me to prepare the release.

Thanks,
Fabio