[Zope-dev] Avoid deprecation warnings in the testrunner

Zvezdan Petkovic zvezdan at zope.com
Thu Dec 24 10:20:26 EST 2009

On Dec 24, 2009, at 10:13 AM, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:

> * 2009-12-24 15:43, Zvezdan Petkovic wrote:
>> You did not import zope.testing.doctest, but the reference to it remains.
>> I don't think that's a fix.
>
> You are right, I committed the right fix.

I was just about to commit the same thing + the removal of the dependency on zope.testing in setup.py.

I committed that second part now.

Before I release the egg on PyPI:

	1.  Should we release as 1.1.2 (a minor change), or
	2.  Does the removal of dependency on zope.testing warrants a
	    bump to 1.2.0?

FWIW, I preferred zope.testing.doctest reporting of 15 tests because that's the actual number of things being tested in that file, while Python doctest reports 1 test only, because that's a number of test files being run.

	Zvezdan