[Zope-dev] Post-Sprint releases done -- a few tests failing

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Feb 1 15:08:37 EST 2009

Hi,

I just released the last packages after the sprint. While running the
compatibility tests of all currently released packages I found the
following packages to fail:

compat-zope.testing
  already failed before, the tests seem incompatible with Python 2.4

compat-zope.introspector
  seems to rely on zapi to be available but not declared as a dependency

compat-zope.globalrequest
   seems to rely on zope.app.testing without declaring the dependency

compat-zope.app.keyreference
   doctest comparison error, probably this is still in flux as Dan is
   working on that

compat-zope.psycopgda
compat-zope.sqlalchemy
   those two fail because of my machine not having compatible libraries
   around

I think in overall we're doing pretty (6 out of 143) well compared to
before the sprint (we found quite a few more packages in a broken
state) as none of those seem to be "real" problems.

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com