[Zope-dev] "zope3docs"

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Feb 2 12:32:28 EST 2009

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:16:38 -0800
Paul Carduner <paulcarduner at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com>
> wrote:
> > My short-term goal is to produce a document that I can pass to new
> > developers with reasonable confidence that they know roughly how to
> > move in our community.
> >
> > In the long term I'd also like to incorporate documentation about
> > Zope 3 components themselve there.
>
> Awesome!
>
> > I'd be happy to get feedback on this and I'll probably come up with
> > some questions if I can't find an answer in the existing documents.
>
> I'll ask the question of why not put this on the new.zope.org website?

.oO(Geez, we're bad at communicating internally ...)

new.zope.org does not exist anymore. The project was cancelled a while
ago. We can not use that layout.

.oO(Hopefully the communication about this that ended up in my brain
was correct)

Nevertheless, you're right about the ease of writing ReST in my own
editor.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com