[Zope-dev] Can somebody upload a zope.app.zcmlfiles 3.5.3 release?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Feb 5 14:47:22 EST 2009

Fred Drake wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
>> I'm fixing dependent packages broken by my changes:  could you add me to
>> zope.app.container as well?
>
> Done.

Great work in further reducing dependencies Tres!

Note that Stephan Richter has a Magic Script that he can run to give you
access to all zope.* packages that he has access to. I'm sure he'll do
that if you drop him a mail.

For newly created packages such as zope.broken, could you make sure it
gives owner access to the list of current package owners for other
zope.* packages? It's a bit of clicking around to do that as it's quite
a list, but it would help people from getting stuck releasing an update
in the future.

Regards,

Martijn