[Zope-dev] Can somebody upload a zope.app.zcmlfiles 3.5.3 release?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Feb 6 08:00:01 EST 2009

On Friday 06 February 2009, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> True, but one never knows (perhaps some modification to setup.py,
> say), and I think we should have a general rule any PyPI package
> that's part of the Zope 3 framework (handwave that here for now)
> should be owned by a group of people.

Yep, absolutely. We cannot afford making a single person a bottleneck for the
release process. That's the reason I am giving anyone whom I know access to
all packages. (It is also important that the role that we grant is the owner
and not just member role, so that others can add new people as well.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter